Latest


It all from my collection,   I use to keep all the interesting things in ma comp, then when I started this blog I thought of putting it. But sadly I don’t remember the artists name/creator of all these pics, so I amnt able to give the credits…..really sorry… if you know the artists name let me know I am glad to put the names in this post J

















This used to be my wallpaper for a long time, it just look like a a painitng... i am in love with this..please let me know the name the artist if you know.







































If you are inspired and want to draw one… just check this tutorials it might helpful for you http://psd.tutsplus.com/articles/web/fascinating-digital-painting-tutorials

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm shiju, a lover of art gadgets bikes.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment