Latest

award-winning print advertising campaign Weru Soundproof

One ad campaign which make me angry. You must be wondering why it make me angry..right?

I was trying to do one spam ad for Noise cancellation headphone and when i showed to one of my friend,  he suggested me to look this campaign which comes under almost same category..these guys are awsome, but i amnt that bad.....this what i did.



Weru Soundproof  Campaign













Credits

The Weru campaign was developed at Scholz & Friends, Berlin, by creative director Jan Leube and Matthias Spaetgens, copywriter Edgar Linscheid, art director Marc Ebenwaldner, account supervisors Katrin Seegers and Katja Weiden, advertiser’s supervisor Dieter Frost, photographer Ralph Baiker. Graphic work was provided by Anatolij Pickmann. Postproduction was done at Gloss Postproduction.



SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm shiju, a lover of art gadgets bikes.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment