Latest

global warming poster by handoko tjung


One of the best poster about Global Warming i came across.







By handoko tjung

about the designer : Born in a small town of Bandar Lampung, Indonesia on August 9th 1986. Growing up with big curiosity. I've been loving visual imagery for as long as I can remember, this particular affection has drawn me to the world of graphic design. 

A graphic design graduate of BINUS University Jakarta in 2008, and have been working on this field ever since.
During my career I have worked with clients such as: Adidas, Johnsons, Michelin, Danamon, Urban Outfitters, SingPet, and Concept Magz.
Some of my works have been exhibited and published internationally. Such as 3 years co-winner of Good50x70, logos included in LogoLounge 7, etc.


Oh, and I love Batman.
See? we have so much in common already.
Check more of his work here : http://handokotjung.daportfolio.com/

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm shiju, a lover of art gadgets bikes.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment